Can you make money on YouTube with subscribers?
See your YouTube Subscribers List. You can see a list of your channel’s subscribers in your Subscribers List in Creator Studio. The list only shows subscribers who have chosen to make their subscriptions public. When a user first joins YouTube, their subscriptions list is set to private by default.
Generally, YouTube pays in average $1.5 – $3/1,000 views, but it really depends on the quality of the video, the topic, and the most important – the length of the video. A 2 minute video can’t stand a chance in front of a 1 hour tutorial or how-to video. First of all, the short video will host an ad at the beginning of the video, while the 1 hour video will have 3 to 10 ads during playback.
I’ve seen YouTube stats which are like this – 180,000 views and earnings were around $1,100, so that’s $6.1/1,000 views, but the videos were between 30 and 60 minutes.
Can you really buy YouTube subscribers?
How do I get YouTube subscribers?
1. Post Useful Content ConsistentlyThis is one of the most difficult things to do as a content creator. If you take a look around YouTube you might think that every video under the sun has been created and that is most likely true, but you can put your own spin on a popular topic. For example, there are many “unboxing” tech videos…what if you created a “reboxing” and talk about the various components of tech while you put it back in the box? The key here is creativity and that will certainly boost YouTube subscribers.
2. Name Your Videos Strategically
3. Spruce Up Your Channel Design (Call : 8447384917)
4. Show Your Lighter Side
5. Shoot In Various Locations
6. Create A Custom Thumbnail (YouTube subscribers)
7. Use Annotations
But they can be a content creator’s dream. I add annotations to every video and make it easy by creating a link for them to subscribe. This is extra work, but once you see your subscription rate increase you will continue to add them to every video YouTube subscribers.
8. Ask For Subscribers (Call : 8447384917)
9. Be Yourself
Let your personality shine in your videos and I guarantee someone will connect with you YouTube subscribers.
10. Create An Engaging Channel Trailer
How do you check who subscribed to you on YouTube?
- Click on the channel icon in the top right corner of your page (the circle where your picture is)
- Click on “Creator Studio”
- Click on “Community”
- Click on “Subscribers”
There, you won’t only see who your subscribers are, but also when they’ve subscribed to you, which I find pretty damn valuable YouTube Website Designing Company in Noida . (Call : 8447384917)